Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crafty Fashion!

Balloons
    I know balloons right but you can actully do a lot of things with balloons.  For example you can make water balloon flipflops!  It is a really fun and easy way to make your flip flops stad out!  (See directions on how to make Balloon Flip Flops at the bottom of this post).  I have a pair of them and I always get stopped in the store & I'm asked "How did you make " or "I love your shoes".  So try making some flip flops of come up with your own balloon idea.

Directions
     Materials: 1 pair of flip flops
                      5 packs of water balloons(target)
     Now all you have to do is knot the balloons on the bands of the flip flops.  Make sure the balloons are close together.  That's all you have to do.  P.S. You can do and pattern you want!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment